Thursday, January 28, 2016

January favorites

Hey guy,



Today we're going to talk about my all January favorites, makeup, hair care, skincare, Movie, music, clothing, Bible verse, and 30 days challenge.
These are the things I've been loving in the month of January and some are my favorites of all time.

Makeup:

- Maybelline Rocket mascara, an amazing mascara for length and volume. I've been using it for the past three years constantly.



- Lip Balm: Labello care and color Rose 2in1 Lip balm. Labello lip balms have been my favorites since ever, I loved them the first time I've used them, and this new addition to my collection is definitely an amazing one, it gives you a great moisture and an amazing tint to the lips.

- Foundation: It's obviously the Inglot HD foundation, I gave a full review on it in one of  my previous articles.

What's in my everyday makeup bag.

- Perfume: Nina Ricci is my signature perfume since I was in collage, I can't say anything about it except it is BOM!!!

 
- Nail polish: since the beginning of fall all you can see on my nails is my Flormar nail polish in the color 311, it's an amazing wine red, it screams fall and winter, and it is extremely flattering on my winter pale hands.


Hair care:

- Gliss kur Hyaluron + Hair Filler , it gives the hair an amazing shine and it helps it grow health and smooth, amazing stuff.


- L 'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary oil: Pantene oil replacement cream was my favorite, it is wonderful, until I used the L'Oreal one is AMAZING.



- Schwarzkopf Gliss Total Hair Repair Heat Protection Spray, I've been using it for a little over a month and I can't go by without using it after washing my hair, it is AMAZING.



Skincare:

- Nivea Soft, It works wonders on the hands, legs, feat, face and anywhere else.


 
- Garnier Anti-dark Circle roller, I don't Know if it works 100% but is fells great on the under eye area.


- Olay Night of Olay firming cream: Again not sure if it works effectively, but it feels amazing and cooling on the skin.



Clothing:

-XOXO Bonnie combat boots, I've been wearing it non stop for the past month, it works in the rain and snow, it helped a lot.


- Victoria Secret White trench coat, I LOVE IT. My favorite coat of all times with it's golden buttons, it's so classy and girly and adorable.


-Polyvore white and blue stripped jeans, it goes with everything and it feels absolutely amazing on th body and comfortable, and it makes you look slimmer.


Bible verse:

I took my trouble to the LORD, I cried out to him, and he answered my prayer. ( PSLAM 120:1)

Music:

- It's been Counting Stars by OneRepublic.


Movie:

The witch hunter, staring Vin Diesel, such a good movie go watch it now.


30 Days Challenge:

Abs and Squats.

The 30 days abs and squats challenge

That's it guys for this month and hope you found some inspirations or mini reviews here. Tell me what are your January favorites down below and I'll talk to you soon.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment